5:00 AM- David gets up and is out the door for work by 5:30 at the latest.* this is a normal thing, poor guy*
10:20ish- David comes home in between work and his 12 pm class and picks us up, along with all of our
11:20- We meet my friend Karli in the parking lot at my job and she takes the girls back to her house. She is awesome!!
5:15- David gets out of class and picks up the girls...then they come back and wait for me to get out of training at 7.
Add in a lot of screaming babies and can-of-soup-with-grilled-cheese dinners and that about sums it up. haha
Poor David. Every night when I get in the car, ATLEAST one of the girls is screaming. And usually has been for about 10-15 mins straight.
It has been a little rough, but I am grateful it is almost over, and really grateful I have the ability to help out with the finances for a while.
I will be so glad to get in to a NEW normal routine for our little family. Once I start my job and have regular hours that will really not be changing, and we move into our apartment next weekend, we will hopefully be able to just stay put for a while and get to a feeling of "normal"...whatever that may be :)
I will be working the 6:30-1am shift monday-friday, with one random day off during the week. Unfortunately for the first 2 months, I will be working every Sunday, but after that I will switch to saturdays. It will be nice to have saturdays off to hang out with my family, especially since I will basically be seeing David in passing most days. But I will really miss getting to go to church with my little family for a while. It will definitely take some adjusting. I am so grateful I will be able to be home with my girls all day, and that David will be home with them in the evenings. But like I said, my interaction with David will mostly be "hey babe, how was your day? Great! Hope you have a good night, the girls need a bath please, Presley eats again at 8. See ya tomorrow! Love you!" There is no way with getting up at 5 every morning that he will make it to 1:15ish am when I get home, and I wouldn't expect him to. But I will really miss our evenings together, just hanging out. Even if he was studying, at least he was there, and we could talk and BE together. So my couple days off are going to be really nice!
I also have a TWO year old and a FOUR MONTH old!! It seems impossible, but its really true!! I will have to do an update all about them soon, but this post is already pretty long I feel like....but I do have to share one cute story from the other night. While we were all in the kitchen while I was whipping up a feast in the form of soup, of course. Eliza came in and was talking, and dancing and just kind of in her own little world, then out of no where she gets down on all fours and says "I puppy mommy, woof". David and I about died!! It was the cutest thing!! We have never seen her do anything like it before!! Just another indication of how big she is getting, and how BIG her imagination is becoming!! We just love our sweet little girls, even amongst all of the craziness!! So I will do a catch up post sometime about the girls, but here are some cute pictures in the mean time. Obviously I have been bad about taking pictures the last couple of weeks though.
I will often go in to check on her in the Playroom
and find her laying in this drawer pretending to be asleep :)
Trying to do push-ups with daddy...I kinda missed the really good shots
basically she just moves her little bum up and down...it is really adorable!
Introducing the potty! We have had one success!!
We will be a little more serious about it after this week is over!
Presley is getting so good at holding on to her toys
with those chubby little hands :)
And she loves her exersaucer now too!
Not hard to see why I am DYING to be home during the day again!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment