Yesterday we walked to church. That is something we never could've done in Texas, but in Utah you can do that since there is a church building in every neighborhood...ALMOST literally. But honestly, our church building is right around the corner, so we decided to finally give it a try. Every Sunday we see members of our ward walking the long walk around the block to church since the weather has been so nice. Even though there was snow on the ground, the weather was great! Eliza loved getting to trudge through the snow in her boots.
Quite the getup for going to church
David carried Presley in her car seat ha
 |
| She was in her own little world |
|
|
|
|
|
My new project is going to be working on transitioning Presley into the crib, Eliza into a big girl bed, and both of them into the same room!! I am stressed thinking about it. But Presley is fast outgrowing her bassinet, and so it will need to be done. We don't have a toddler bed for Eliza yet, so that will be the first step. She loves her crib, and has not even ever tried climbing out of it, so I mostly worry about her getting upset the the baby is in "her" crib. But I have been doing my homework on the dreaded transition, and so I feel somewhat prepared. I think once we get her a bed, we will start by putting it up and just getting her excited about it! Get cute princess/barbie bedding and talk it up all the time so she can't wait to jump into it..and stay alll night. yikes. Then maybe we will start slowly, by having her take naps in it and eventually put her in at night time as well. That part I am not so worried about as much as putting Presley in her room. We just do not have space in our room for the crib. I know I am not the pioneer for this sort of movement, but all of the sudden when faced with this challenge in a month or so, it seems so daunting! Eliza sleeps so well at nap time and bed time that I worry adding Presley (who wakes up for a paci, and is pretty noisy and grunty) will throw off the groove. I am trying not to stress, but if anyone has any solution that worked for them, I am open to suggestions!
Nice post. Thanks for sharing... Shipping Companies in Tuticorin
ReplyDelete