Its too darn hot!!
*Just as a warning, this is a random, spill my brains post:
Well it has really been dawning on me this past week just HOW much our lives are about to change. And not just in Early November when the littlest Philipbar girl arrives, like next week! I was supposed to watch the boys again this week Wed., Thurs., and Fri., while thier mamma had meetings, and then full time starting next week when she is back to teaching; but her meetings were cancelled. I can honestly say I was a little relieved, and I know she was too. Another full week of summer is good for the soul. We have gotten into a pretty good "groove" around here, Eliza and I, and it is a little overwhelming to think about finding a new one. I think I am mostly apprehensive about what to do with 3 busy kids all day in a small apartment, with minimal outside time considering the extreme heat. Speaking of THREE kids, I cant get over the fact that in a matter of a few short months, I will go from having one baby to take care of during the day, to three, to FOUR!!! Well really 1 young child, 2 toddlers, and a newborn. However it splits up, I will have four kiddos to care for everyday during the week. As much as I know my life will change, with digging deep down to find my creative side, to a completely new schedule; I am really hoping that Eliza will handle all of the craziness ok. I know she needs some buddies, so for that reason it will be good. But the mommy and Eliza days are almost over, and I know I will miss them, and I'm sure it will be hard for her too. All of these new changes, especially our new addition to the family, are wonderful and exciting, but sheesh I have to get my act together!!! I think knowing that I will soon have absolutely NO spare time in the not-too-distant-future, has played on my subconscious a little bit. I find that I am giving myself a little more time during naptime to do things I want to do, instead of just the usual housework, etc. And I don't feel guilty about it. I am not being lazy, or neglecting my duties, and Eliza is getting as much love and attention as ever...I am just taking advantage of the little "free" time I have left. Also I think that nesting comes in the form of decorating/re-decorating for me. I have rearranged pictures and added things to our apt. like crazy this past week!! It is kind of a bummer to want to get all creative on zero budget. lol but I have re arranged to my hearts content...for now:) There is so much that is unknown right now, and it is exciting and scary all at the same time!! I am so grateful that I have a loving Heavenly Father who knows me, and who loves me enough to entrust me with all of these responsibilites. I am also so grateful for an amazing husband to be on this journey with. And of course for my Eliza Elysse, who brings me more joy than I could ever have imagined...and a sweet new baby girl who is, at this very moment kicking me in the bladder, reminding me that she is here and all is well! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment