{17 weeks}
(I am not sure what is going on with all of the weird spacing and stuff, sorry)
I realize that this is not the BEST picture, but it WAS the end of the day =} So I was seventeen weeks yesterday. And I got an exciting phone call telling me that instead of having our ultrasound on the 23rd of this month, we get to have it on the 16th!! Only TWO more weeks!!
We decided that we want to do a gender reveal party. I hadnt heard of anything like that when I was pregnant with Eliza, but it seems to be all the rage lately, and it sounds like so much fun!
It will be so exciting to find out the gender of our baby at the exact same time as all of our family!!
I have been feeling little pop-corn movements for a couple of weeks now which is the best! With Eliza, I didnt start feeling anything until 19ish weeks. I guess the second time around you are just more sensitive to it, or know what to look for?? I love it!!
Other than that, I am feeling great! I am nervous to be pregnant during the hot, muggy summer months since I am already not a huuuge fan of the heat + 90% humidity. We will probably be spending alot of time at the pool (or inside the air-conditioned apt.)
I am taking one summer class online this month, and one next month so it will be pretty easy.
David is only taking one starting in July, and I will be honest...I am really happy to have him home in the evenings for another month!!
Plus that means that he can go to the Ultrasound appt. with me!!!
And of course, here are some adorable pics of Eliza:
that lasted about 2 mins=)




Oh my goodness you are so beautiful! I guess I shouldn't be surprised since every time I see a picture of you I just think "wow she is gorgeous!" Love that pregnant belly!! :) A gender party sounds like an awsome idea, by the way! I am going to have to look into that for my next baby...
ReplyDelete