Well One of Elizas favorite things to do is to get a hold of the wet wipes and rip them aaaalllll out of the package. So I have to try hard to remember to put them up high after a diaper change, and I usually end up putting them on the arm of the couch since our couches are kinda tall....but she has recently realized that she can reach the arm of the couch...which, by the way i often forget. So after changing her diaper this evening, I put the wipes on the arm of the couch and went to use the bathroom. I could hear her get the wipes down and start chewing/playing with the package, I couldnt tell exactly what was going on...but I hurried hoping I wouldnt find this......
But Obviously I was not so fortunate.....
This was one of those mother moments. A moment when you remember just how sweet and innocent these precious little ones are. Not like I really ever forget, but I am grateful for the moments that cause me to really put it into perspective. I have had alot of those lately. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father everyday for blessing me with the opportunity to be a mommy, and even more grateful that he allows us those little glimpses of what its really all about. Or more like, when we allow ourselves to recognize those moments, I guess.




Oh Jess I can't tell you how much I needed this post tonight :) It gave me the chance to think of my kids back when they were little. It brought tears to my eyes. Enjoy this time, enjoy it to the fullest!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a wonderful Mommy and truly blessed indeed!