Well Happy New Year!!! I cannot believe how behind I got!! To give myself some credit, I have had this post started for weeks, but can't seem to finish it! There is alot going on now, thats for sure! We had a great Christmas and New Years! Christmas Eve we always spend at Davids parents house in Paradise, and this year they invited my family to join them. It was a BLAST!!! We played games, and ate (homemade Pasole with New Mexico chile...mmm), and even put on a nativity (one of my family's traditions since forever). It was so fun! As is tradition in Davids family, Santa comes to visit and give presents on Christmas Eve. We were all speculating on how well that would go over with Codi and Eliza...and we werent too far off. Codi actually did great! She was so cute, she just sat there and stared at "santa". Eliza on the other hand immediately burst into hysterics...and didn't calm down for about 15 mins. after the traumatic experience. Poor baby. In my haste that day, I left my camera at home, very sad about that, but fortunately there were atleast 4 other cameras present to document it all.
New Years Eve day was a beautiful sunny 70 degrees, so we wanted to do something a little different and memorable. We have never taken Eliza to the zoo, so we figured it would be the perfect opportunity. It
was perfect! There were not huge crowds and all the animals were out. Eliza loved it!!!! She loved loved the monkeys...of course. It was adorable!! She was watching them play and was just giggling and growling and yelling=) I cannot wait til it gets warmer to take her again. We spent that evening at my parents house. All of my family was there and our friends Cody and Kendra. We ate alot of food, played some singstar and rang in the new year. Eliza slept through the whole thing amazingly!!

Daddy and Eliza on Christmas
Love my baby girl

Yelling at the monkeys=)

She wouldnt even look up for a picture

Our little family on New Years Eve
(Eliza was ready for bed, if you couldnt tell)

I am so blessed to have such an amazing hsuband!!!
I will update on life in an apartment, and our texas snowstorm soon=)
No comments:
Post a Comment