Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Loaded!!

The theme for this past month is definately "Loaded". Loaded with laughs, love, blessings, fun, craziness, friends, family, you name it!! Looking back all I can see are the blessings we've recieved. We have loving families who do sooooo much for us! We have a beautiful healthy baby girl! David has a job, and is able to continue his education (and I am able to be a stay-at-home-mommy) among countless others! I cannot beleive how fast this month has gone by! I mean you hear about how fast time flies the older you get, but once you have a baby...Look out!! Before you know it, six months have just flown by!!

Eliza is now pushing 20 lbs., sitting up all by herself, chowing baby food and teething bisquits, and is the proud owner of two adorable VERY SHARP teeth=) She is almost rolling over from back to stomach. The dr. wasnt too concerned...she said that some chubby baby's take longer to master that one. But she is babbling and squealing like crazy! She's found out that she is the one in control and making those noises and she loooves the sound of her voice...and so do we! Her fav. thing to do while she is playing is to scream. Not because she's mad, but just a scream of pure joy! It is so fun to hear her laughing and playing to herself. She has such a personality!! We took her and cousin Codi to get portraits this past Mon., and she was all smiles and giggles, the pics turned out so great!! She is just a sillly, happy girl and we couldnt be more in love! The older she gets, the more precious she is...I didnt think it was possible!!

We also went to a wedding for a good family friend of David's, Chris Eckenrode. He married a sweet girl Brittini...they are such a cute, in love couple. This Month David also took almost a week off to go to a wedding in Canada, but then was unable to go so we had him all to ourselves...Bwahahaha=) We had a fun week just being lazy, and enjoying the heat (in the air conditionded house). But we did take Eliza for her first swim at my parents house and I forgot my camera! But she loved, loved, loved it!! We will def. be doing it again when we can...with camera!

I really wish I could stay true to my goal of keeping up with this blog so I didnt miss so much! Its impossible to remember everything! But we've had a great summer! David is about to embark on anther full semester plus work, so we've been savoring the last lazy days before we never see him again...=( I am so grateful that we are blessed to live with his wonderful parents while he is getting some more education under his belt, so we can save and work on getting our own place. But it is has been such a relief to not have the huge stress of rent and other bills while we are starting out. It wont/cant last forever, and I look forward to the day when we have a place of our own, But it is so helpful right now. Like I said...we're Loaded with blessings! Philipbar ladies at the Eckenrode wedding
With the newly weds


Eliza loves being on daddy's shoulders!


Such a good daddy <3



taking it easy in the grocery store:
If theres a way to recline, she'll find it=)


Getting sleepy....

and she's out!

Love this face!!!

practicing the sippy=)

Big smile...showing off the teethies!

Big girl....=/

......

1 comment:

  1. awww! i love those pictures! i'm so glad to hear your perspective on life. always thankful and quick to point out your blessings. there aren't many great people in this world, but i def. think you are one of them!

    ReplyDelete