Friday, June 11, 2010

Pedicures, Diaper genies and other wonderful inventions

What Eliza was up to during this post
She loves memaw's pillow

Just a quick thought...

A Diaper Genie....such a simple little thing, yet soooo incredible!! I cant imagine life without it!! Extreme...maybe. =)

Also Pedicures are just a little slice of Heaven on Earth! Mom Philipbar took me to get one as a birthday present yesterday...let me tell you, it was a little embarrassing. I'm kinda a do it yourself sorta girl when it comes to pedicures a) because I dont usually have extra cash to go the professional route and b) when I do, I dont think about it. Needless to say my poor toes have been a little neglected the past few months so it was much needed. And I thoroughly enjoyed it!!! Thanks Mom Philipbar!! <3

And what about the paci holder! Those cute little ribbons that attach your babies most beloved object to your most beloved. so simple but again so great!! Since Eliza has been holding her head up and wanting to look all around instead of being cradled, this little invention has been a LIFE SAVER!! Think about dropping that thing in a public restroom and, even after washing it....and washing it...and washing it...putting it back in her mouth! And since her paci is also a life saver we couldnt be without...thank you paci holder!!

1 comment:

  1. Pedi's are a mom's best friend, and so are those paci ribbon holder's!
    Eliza is getting so chubby and oh how CUTE!

    I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete